Twitter India is shutting their cooperating offices in India. According to the reports Twitter fired 80 employees in India after Elon Musk takeover.
- Twitter planning to close its India workspace facilities.
- Twitter in debate to vacate their co-working seats in Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru.
- From India there are 250 employees working in Twitter, out of which 80 were laid off, in October 2022.
- It is looking forward to end its subscribed services to save money, as company is facing trouble in San Francisco for failing to pay office rent.
- It is also reported that Twitter employees in Singapore were asked to vacate the office, as company was not able to pay rent.
- Employees across the globe are working from home, which was ended by ELON MUSK in first place.
- A Tweet was posted that 75% of team is gone, I’m still employed but don’t feel like working anymore… You can hear people breaking down and crying in the office.